We believe in the power of growth! We would love to have you grow with us.
Are you a detail-oriented people focused individual? Are you a team player? Do you enjoy fast paced work environments? Do you like to tackle a wide variety of tasks on any given day? This role might be for you!
Disruption Advisors is a cutting edge, high growth, tech enabled leadership development company thatactivates engagement and growth in leaders, teams, and organizations through our proprietary research and frameworks around human growth and development with our S Curve ™ utilizing our insight tool, workshops, courses, executive coaching, strategy and more.
This role provides critical support to the co- founder and president of Disruption Advisors and the team of directors.
This position requires you to provide high-level administrative and operational support to the co-founder and president of Disruption Advisors and Directors as needed. You may handle logistics, arrange travel, coordinate events, manage scheduling and correspondence, and complete project work at the very highest and intricate levels. High energy, positive attitude, flexibility, ability to anticipate needs, and an acute attention to detail are a few of the ingredients that will make you the perfect candidate.
- Act as liaison between the president and the team
- Manage scheduling for president
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of president and company
- Organize and manage Dropbox, Google Drive folders and files
- Provide administrative support to the three directors
- Coordinate and prioritize meetings and appointments
- Work closely and effectively with the president to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Receive telephone calls, manage external and internal requests, and respond to general inquiries
- Compose and transcribe correspondence, reports, memos, presentation materials and other written communications as required
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Manage and coordinate coaching clients, including contracts, assessment tools, and notes
- Review and manage contracts and other administrative projects as needed
- Manage, process, and reconcile expenses
- Handle certain personal tasks on behalf of the president
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think proactively and prioritize appropriately
- Great time management skill
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to research, plan and execute complicated domestic and international travel arrangements
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Ability to use critical and analytical thinking when troubleshooting
- Superb project management and coordination skills
- Highly detail-oriented, Type A personality
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Warm, upbeat personality with ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Must be willing to tackle tasks of all sizes, no job is too small mentality
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
- Willing and wanting to work in a startup environment
- Base Salary: $50,000 – $70,000
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Possibility for additional pay in the form of bonuses
Disruption Advisors does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to Apply
This role will remain open until filled. The priority application deadline is November 28, 2022. Candidate materials will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and initial interviews will begin mid-late November.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter (in a single word doc or PDF) expressing your interest in the position to email@example.com.