To celebrate the 100th episode of the Disrupt Yourself Podcast, we’re disrupting our format a bit.
In Episode 80 we gave you a preview of an online course we’re developing. It’s been our most downloaded to date. So, in celebration of our hundredth episode, and as a way to say thank you for listening, we’re going to pick up where we left off.
Back in Episode 80 I provided an overview of the Seven Point Framework of Personal Disruption. In this episode we’ll do a deep-dive on Accelerant Number One, taking the right kinds of risks. Not just taking risks but taking the right kinds of risks.
Listen to the episode in the player above, or download and enjoy it on iTunes. If you’re so inclined, please leave us a review!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 80: Disrupt Your Self Today
- Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 53: Tom Peters
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 7: Sarah Feingold
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast – Episode 49: Alison
- Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher
Download the Worksheet for this Episode
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: