We believe in the power of growth! We would love to have you grow with us.
Are you a solutions-oriented people focused individual? Are you a team player? Do you enjoy fast paced work environments? Do you like to tackle a wide variety of tasks on any given day? This role might be for you!
Disruption Advisors is a cutting edge, high growth, tech enabled leadership development company that activates engagement and growth in leaders, teams, and organizations through our proprietary research and frameworks around human growth and development with our S Curve ™ utilizing our insight tool, workshops, courses, executive coaching, strategy and more.
This position will manage the development and ongoing utilization of products as assigned, including a certification program and our proprietary S Curve™ Insight Tool Assessment. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to lead and support several product-specific needs in our service centers, including executive coaching, workshops, facilitation, keynote speaking, and strategic consulting.
Disruption Advisors is on a rapid growth trajectory and continues to expand opportunities for impact through product development and service delivery. As a small team, we regularly work across departments, and this position would be no exception.
Product Management and Support
- Develop and update work plans and timelines
- Monitor deadlines, tasks, and deliverables for products including S Curve Insight Tool and Certification
- Ensure products and deliverables are completed on time, are high-quality, and meet the needs of the organization and its consumers
- Plan for internal and external meetings with agendas, ideas, and questions
- Serve as a thought partner to the Directors of Learning and Evaluation by demonstrating critical thinking around how to meet project goals, and planning for project trajectories
- Manage the administrative requirements of the Disruption Advisors Certification Program
- Oversee the implementation of online learning programs
- Create and operationalize processes to meet business requirements
- Troubleshoot technical problems and reported user issues
- Ensure requirements of the project are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Maintain relationships with and serve as the point of contact for subcontractors and vendors
- Create and maintain organized folders in a cloud-based shared document system
- Provide internal training as needed
- Assess and address technical risks
- Manage and track project timelines and workflows through HubSpot
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Write product specifications and provide clear direction to engineering team
- With attention to detail, test software capabilities and provide feedback
- Advocate for prioritization of product capabilities in order to meet business goals and requirements
Strategy and Consulting Support
- Draft, administer, and collect data from online surveys and assessments
- Support project team in scheduling and conducting primary research (e.g., interviews, focus groups) and secondary research (e.g., using online sources)
- Analyze data from research and draft findings in report form
- Take initiative in identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to team members and client stakeholders
- Provide project management support on various strategy and service projects as needed
- Create weekly data reports on learner progress
- Identify challenges in the learning experience and work to unblock learners
- Provide learner support within set service level agreements (SLAs)
- Draft deliverables for both external clients and the certification program including worksheets, agendas, project work plans, surveys, presentations, reports, minutes, etc.
- Draft and edit correspondence including emails and memos
- Draft proposals as needed
- Manage learning content and the administration settings in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager, Product Manager, Education Technology, Learning Experience Manager or relevant experience
- Deep experience managing the development of software or technical tool
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask, and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with internal and external teams, including developers, engineers, learning and evaluation, and operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to drive and meet deadlines, work independently, and respond positively to evolving objectives and circumstances
- A strong understanding of project management and project timelines
- A strong understanding of agile methodology and product management
- Driven and willing to take initiative to solve problems and identify solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to extract useful information from data and think strategically
- Team-oriented and willing to take on a variety of tasks to benefit the team and client
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with HubSpot preferred but not required
- Base Salary: $55,000-$75,000
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Possibility for additional pay in the form of bonuses
Disruption Advisors does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to Apply
This role will remain open until filled. The priority application deadline is November 28, 2022. Candidate materials will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and initial interviews will begin mid-late November.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter (in a single word doc or PDF) expressing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.